Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The best-selling HD Player (as known as Netflix Player by Roku) plays High Definition video and connects to surround sound audio.



Roku has ROCKED our house!
By Scriptwriting Prof from New Hampshire on 1/13/2010

4out of 5
Pros: Reliability, High quality picture, Built in Wi-Fi, Expands Viewing Opps, Great value, Compact, Easy to set up, Easy to use
Cons: Want more video choices, Wish Pandora ranTV off
Best Uses: Living room
Describe Yourself: Movie buff, Film Professor, Netflix fan
We have maybe 13 channels via our regular cable. Roku has turned our TV into a film and documentary haven. That Pandora is supported too was an unexpected bonus.

(What can I say?  I love the movies.  And now Roku and Netflix make them so easy to watch over my TV...saving me from having to unplug my laptop in my office and connect it to the TV in the living room.  Who knew life could be so simple?)


Poster above for the script reading was from 2008.

No comments: