Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A quick blog....

I am aware I have been away for a spell. To be honest I may have to pull the blog and put it up on a shelf for a couple years as grad school quickly approaches, and the rest of my life refuses to slow down.

In the meantime, as I [finally] complete the revisions to my "Poetry in Motion Pictures: The Art of the Cinematic Short" book proposal, it occurred to me that the timing couldn't be more perfect to hear those tireless family tales recounted year after year around the Thanksgiving table. Which tales will you hear again? Please share them, if you feel so compelled, after the holidays. Or before if you are planning your annual telling of an oft recounted family story.

I'll see you on the flip side of the holiday. I'm hosting again this year...so pardon me as I excuse myself to the kitchen for the next three days.

Rent HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS for a fun look at someone else's dysfunctional Thanksgiving gathering. It's a hoot.

And thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
Dana

PS What are you thankful for? Me? Family, friends, pets, good health, and words.

No comments: