Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Just a quick note...I've gone underground again after having received my Packet Four notes on my Creative Thesis screenplay from my Advisor yesterday (am still awaiting notes from my Second Reader). Many astute revision suggestions have me scrambling to complete a rewrite of NIKI SWEET TALK MOVES by Packet Five, which is due next week. It should be the final packet of my Goddard career.

So if you'll excuse me for a couple more weeks, I shall remain as underground (in my basement office) as possible, popping up only to retrieve my daughter from school and to teach at UNH. Perhaps to glimpse my shadow now and then, too.

Cheers,
Dana

Photo above taken at the tree farm where we harvest our Christmas tree each year. It's tagged there somewhere in the photo....

No comments: