Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Sun sets on Cliff Island…

…and on the technological wizardry of an anxious traveler.

Earlier this evening I attempted to set-up one of those automated e-mail messages that cheerily tells the e-mailer right away that I am at Cliff Island in Casco Bay, Maine (off of Portland) where wifi is sporadic and about a half mile’s walk away…so not to expect a reply from me for a couple of days or so.

Somehow I managed to send the message out at once to EVERY message sitting in my in-box. All 1070 of them.

If you’re one of the unfortunate many who received several e-mails from me on Friday the 13th, I humbly apologize. Really, I am truly sorry.

Feel free to post an angry message here for me and for everyone to read. Post it several times even. I’ll understand. Completely.

Have a good day?

Cheers,
dana

No comments: